An imported motorhome doesn’t mean better quality. Alterations to imports can be pricey and in some cases are not possible. Before you make a decision, ask the right questions:
- Does it have a frame? If yes, what is it made of?
- How thick is the fibreglass? Will the fibreglass fade? If yes, what is the timeframe?
- What size are the water tanks? Can extra water tanks be fitted?
- What size is the house battery?
- What is the cabinetry made from?
- Are the fixtures and fittings recognised brands? Are they repairable or replaceable here in NZ?